Saturday, June 9, 2012

Preggo pics

I'm really going to try and be good about pics from this point in my pregnancy out. It's been a VERY FAST pregnancy and I can't believe I'm already 6 months along.  I guess staying busy with my little guy makes time go fast. So, 3 more months to go and I'm sure the pics will get more amusing along the way. And for those of you who are saying, oh no, 3 more months in the DEAD OF SUMMER.....I KNOW!!
This pic is from a very special day for our family. My wonderful hubby and the men from our small group Bible study have dedicated themselves to teach our boys to become Godly boys growing into men. They've navigated this idea alone and have come up with a creed, covenant, and name--Soldiers of God. I'm so proud that Lee has taken this responsibility to raise Cooper and Caden to be Godly men!

No comments:

Post a Comment