Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo Bomb....

Gosh, I can't believe that it's been almost 2 months since I last posted anything. Believe me, our lives have been a whirlwind these past couple of weeks but with school ending this Friday, I hope things will slow down...maybe?!? Here are a BUNCH of pics to catch up. Hope you all are good! love to you all...
Coop and Lee going turkey hunting at 5:00 in the morning of his birthday party...meltdown to follow

B'day party gang...can you guess what kind of b'day theme?!?!

lil man had to wear his camo too!!

blowing out the big 8..on the camo cake I made haha!!

friends forever...Ryan and Coop

team pics



showing some team spirit!!



we got this bike trailer and i have a pic on my phone...puts cade to sleep every time he gets in it!!!



new bff's

oh boy...breathing treatment because he had bronchitis, wheezing, and an ear infection...poor baby

and 2 days after...heading in at 6:00 in g'ville to have tubes put in..what a trooper!!

this was at a hotel and I had to take it cuz he's scooting backward like coop. I have a pic of coop this same way except screaming mad lol!!!!

me, Crista, baby Grant, and the boys.


love my dada

boogity boogity boo...let's go racing!!

cade's first ride!

i think i like it!!!

cade's buddy john did not feel the same as cade did...I've got another water baby!!

Baseball Sunday at church!!

first pool adventure at our house!


 
omg...enough said. I can't believe that he will be 9 months tomm...Happy b'day Cade! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment