Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random pics and MD visit

So I know it's been a while since I've posted anything so I'll try to catch up.  It has been very busy lately in the Allen family. Cooper's social life keeps me busy!! VBS finished last Friday so this week we are just hanging out and trying to keep cool in the pool because it is HOT!! Lee will leave on Monday to go back to pax river for a couple of days and then we leave for vacation on Thursday...YEA!!!! This year Coop gets to take a friend with him on vacation for a couple of days so it should be a good time.  This little guy that is going with us is pratically part of our family...he and Coop are best buds!! Then, when we get home, Coop will start baseball camp and then...SCHOOL!! Coop is so ready to go back and see what second grade holds...he's such a nerd just like his daddy:)
Caden is doing well and growing like a weed. We went for our checkup yesterday and praise God I had lost 1.5lbs.  I know you may be asking why in the world would I want to loose weight when I'm preggo but it's because I have the weight nazi for a MD.  On my last visit he put me on modified bed rest and a strict diet because of swelling.  So I've been stressed out keeping a food journal of EVERYTHING I eat and watching everything I put in my mouth...which is not supposed to be part of the plan when you're preggo right?!?!
We also have the c-section scheduled for Sept. 5th. The only thing that would change that is if our fetal doppler showed something when we go on the 25th. We are doing this because Coop was born with VSD and a couple of other little heart defects (which healed on their own praise God) so the MD wants to have a head's up before Cade is born if there is an issue. So, as of now, we will meet our little blessing on Sept. 5th. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us with this little guy and our growing family!!! Enjoy the pics...more to come after vacation. Love you all!! Happy 4th!!!


Hanging out in the pool
note the tee...
playing 'sniper' and shooting mommy
waiting for the big one....
got it!!
daddy love





No comments:

Post a Comment