Thursday, December 6, 2012

Parades...

Last weekend we had 'date days' with the boys. Lee and I try to take and spend time alone with each boy so that each one (mainly Coop at this point) knows how much we love him and how special they are. Sat. I had Cade (we went to the hair salon for mommy to cover up all her gray hair) and daddy and Coop went to Lowes build and grow to build the sandmans airplane from the movie 'rise of the guardians' which is a terrific movie. Anyway, Lee came by and picked up Cade on the way home so I could run some errands and when I drove up at home, this is what I found..



This is Cades favorite thing to do now is ride in his wagon with brother!!
Then Sunday after Church, we came home, grabbed Coop's BFF ( and sis) and headed to the Christmas parade. Cade's first and I was hopeful that he would 1. be awake, and 2. not be scared. Both happened and we had a great time!!


Cooper with BFF Laina in middle and her sis Lauren
 
Lastly I just had to take these pics because they are so sweet of my sweet boys. Love to you all and can't wait to see you all next weekend!!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment